Meet Our Team
We are business consultants, data scientists, and technologists who equip and empower your team through our highly developed skills in: data analytics, industrial engineering, mathematical modeling, statistics, machine learning algorithms and computer science.
We bring deep industry expertise to serve you proficiently.
Vice President, Analytics
- Mario is a founding member and brings experience in designing, developing, and deploying analytical tools for the aerospace and food processing and distribution verticals.
- Mario specializes in analysis, mathematical modeling, programming, implementation and interpretation of business challenges and opportunities utilizing Operations Research tools.
- Mario holds a B.S. Aeronautical Engineering and M.Sc. Industrial Engineering with specialization in Operations Research.
- Aditya brings 35 years of experience in state-of-the-art healthcare technology innovation, product development, manufacturing, and distribution.
- Aditya is on the board of several Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT) healthcare product start-up companies globally.
- Aditya was recently recognized by the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India for supporting the development team of NeoBreathe, the world’s first foot operated resuscitation system.
- Aditya is the CEO of Chimco Biomedical Engineering Company.
Our Datos Technologies team has exciting growth opportunities in the following areas:
Data Science / Analytics
- Our Data Scientist and Business Consultants specialize in the use of advanced analytics to get insightful business results.
- We combine advanced skills in data analytics, statistics, algorithms, and machine learning with deep domain and process expertise.
Custom Software Development
- We develop custom software and apps providing rich data-driven solutions for business processes.
- Our Decision Support Systems (DSS) incorporate Advanced Analytics which are driven by: advanced statistical models, embedded analytics, algorithms, and artificial intelligence for real-time decision making.
Operations Research Optimization Analyst
The OR Optimization Analyst will formulate, design, and develop large-scale optimization models using optimization software such as Gurobi, CPLEX, GLOP, Python scripting languages, SQL and Statistical tools, major object-oriented programming languages and Microsoft Azure and Visual Studio to solve
complex business problem and produce implementable solutions.
- Evaluate client environment and identify and select data sources;
• Analyze and evaluate existing optimization models for accuracy;
• Refine requirements and output to obtain desired results and confer with software development
groups to establish requirements;
• Design, implement, and test algorithmic solutions to operational problems;
• Translate business requirements into mathematical models;
• Analyze large data sets;
• Transition applications from R&D into production;
• Conduct advanced operations research methodologies to develop optimization models for large scale
• business problems, utilize decision making algorithms, simulation, and statistical analysis to develop
and evaluate analytical solutions that achieve business objectives; and
• Develop, implement and test efficient and customized algorithms and heuristics to handle large-size problems and solve the optimization models.
MS degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Research or related or Foreign Equivalent
Ready to apply? Please send your resume to email@example.com and let us know how your experience aligns well with this position.