DATA SCIENCE CONSULTING
Producing actionable insights and tools is pivotal to your business growth strategy and competitive edge because it…
- Offers a clearer lens into your current state of business processes.
- Points to paths for:
- Accelerating growth and improvement
- Achieving scale
- Forecasting inflection points
- Fuels informed decisions to:
- Reduce downtime
- Reduce or eliminate process waste
- Redefine, repurpose, or expedite processes for optimal results
- Efficiently plan and allocate resources
- Develop data-driven strategies
- Tune into and better serve the needs of customers
- Plug the gaps in lead funnels and improve conversion rates
CUSTOM SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
Smart process applications that deliver tangible, enhanced value include…
- Embedded Analytics in business applications for real time decision making.
- Faster insights with custom dashboards and real time, interactive visualization.
- Predictive analytics applications to help forecast trends and outcomes based on Big Data.
- Data collection and management software for Internet of Things (IoT) devices.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) systems that automatically prescribe and implement the course of action.
- Widely available, standardized reporting applications with data sourced from multiple business applications such as ERP, accounting, CRM, etc.
MANAGED ANALYTICS SERVICES
Leveraging a managed service model for data science…
- Adds value without additional overhead of direct employment or infrastructure investments.
- Achieves your targeted objectives with deeply experienced data scientist resources.
- Improves time-to-value with short-term investments and near-term results.
- Eases your budget approvals with OPEX spend versus complex CAPEX planning.
- Helps you stay current and on the leading edge of the ever-changing technology.
- Gives the introspect and foresight you need without disrupting your pursuit of business goals and operational performance.
“Datos Technologies has helped us solve a long-term data collection issue at an affordable price. They could assess our situation and provide an effective solution which integrates with our existing structures and could be easily implemented and maintained thus eliminating hours of manual data entry each year.”
VP Supply Chain, Prayon
“Datos Technologies has provided excellent customer support and professionalism in the implementation of Excel VB Scripts for our manufacturing operations. This tool has enabled our operations team to observe trends and react promptly to minimize potential product downgrades and overall increased production efficiency.”
Quality Manager, Prayon
“We contacted Datos Technologies to help us with Inventory Optimization and Demand Forecasting. They did a detailed feasibility study, documenting our as-is process and gathering relevant data to build out the the demand forecast model. The results from this initial study looked very promising, based on historical data they were able to demonstrate that with the prototype model and machine learning Wynit would have saved a significant amount of money in shipping and handling costs on returns and improved our cash flow by minimizing slow moving and static inventory.
I would highly recommend Datos Technologies to any organization interested in improving or implementing Demand Forecasting.”
Director Reporting and Analysis, Wynit Distribution LLC
“Datos Technologies has been instrumental in locating resources to assist our Supply Chain Organization with our cost reduction efforts. Their knowledge of Inventory Management and Warehouse Management in our region is an invaluable tool for our future growth!”
Corporate Contracting and Sourcing, Greenville Health System